PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN’T GUARANTEE EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY WILL BE SAT TOGETHER UNLESS ALL TICKETS WERE PURCHASED UNDER ONE ORDER.
IF YOUR PARTY ORDERED TICKETS SEPARATELY, PLEASE CONTACT OUR BOX OFFICE TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU'LL BE PART OF A GROUP AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SEAT YOU TOGETHER.
What comedian do you know that has 2 Emmys, appeared on Broadway
and was voted “Best Male Standup” at the American Comedy Awards?
That’s right, it’s “The Lovemaster” Craig Shoemaker! Best known for his
engaging, relatable standup and iconic baritone-voiced character, The
Lovemaster, Craig has also recurred on hit television shows such as
“Parks & Recreation” and “The Bold & The Beautiful.” Craig’s latest 90-
minute standup special, “Daditude,” aired prime time for three months on
SHOWTIME Network. The Los Angeles Times praises him, saying;
“Shoemaker is insightful and amusing … we are moved beyond laughter
to tears.” His one-hour stand-up special “Unzipped” aired on Comedy
Central to mass acclaim and the live CD was on the Billboard Top 20 for
six weeks! Craig has also been featured as a voiceover artist, voicing
multiple characters in hits such as Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
and the upcoming animated show Big Foot, Little Foot. Currently, Craig
hosts the hilarious and one-of-a-kind podcast “Laugh it Off” that deals
with today’s problems through laughter. The podcast takes the #35 spot
on iTunes, and continues to rise! Guests of the show have included
Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Harrison, Adam Carolla, Tom Bergeron and
Hall & Oates. In 2003, Craig used his exceptional talent as a comedian
to help found the Laughter Heals Foundation, which is his nonprofit
organization dedicated to using laughter as a healing modality. Craig’s
diverse talents and multi-dimensional ability to entertain in an amusing
and relevant way is one act you do not want to miss!
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Late, and Sunday Shows Are 18+ | All Other Shows 21+ Unless Otherwise Stated
- Two Drink Minimum Per Person Inside Of The Showroom
- Valid Photo ID Is Required To Pick Up Your Tickets | You Can Also Print Out Your Tickets Or Pull Them Up On Your Smartphone!
- Management Reserves The Right To Release Your Tickets/Seats If You Do Not Arrive By Scheduled Showtime
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANY OTHER SITE.
- TICKET RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED.
- TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF CB LIVE.
PLEASE NOTE SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND WE WON’T BE ABLE TO SEAT INCOMPLETE PARTIES
NEED A RESERVED TABLE FOR YOUR ENTIRE PARTY? Call The Box Office And Ask How You Can Fly First Class And Upgrade To Reserved Seating!
Groups Of 20+ Are Eligible For Exclusive Food & Beverage Packages
That Also Include Guaranteed Reserved Seating! For more information,
click the GROUPS TAB at the top of the page!
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANYONE OR ANY OTHER SITE OTHER THAN CBLIVE.COM
TICKET RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED
TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF CB LIVE